The hotel's restaurant and bar open up on the terrace and swimming pool, opposite the lagoon.
La Baie Restaurant
This friendly restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner is situated close to the beach. Its typical Mauritian architecture, thatch roof and stone walls contribute to its so genuine atmosphere.
Our Chef proposes a variety of simple dishes from typical local products to satisfy the tastes and appetites of each of our guests. The choice is wide: smoked marlin salad, grilled Dorado fillet, seafood "vindaye," mango pickle and tomato chutney, just to name a few.
Last but not least, the delicious coconut squares, among a variety of typical local specialities.
The plus: lunch or candlelight dinner bare foot on the beach! (on request)
- Breakfast: buffet between 07h30 and10h00
- Lunch: between noon and 14h30
- Afternoon tea: Pancakes served with tea, coffee and pancakes around the swimming pool between 15h30 and 17h00 (at extra cost)
- Dinner: between 19h00 and 22h00, taste the various buffets with a different theme, also enjoy a "table d'hôte" type of menu
Unavoidable: BBQ evening, every Saturday followed by a Sega show
Cocotiers Hotel bar, situated close to the swimming pool, is open between 08h00 and midnight.
Choose the tables outside to sip "Zoli – Mamzelle" one of our delicious exotic cocktails while watching the comings and goings of the fishermen's pirogues, the beautiful sunsets, as well as Port-Louis slowly lighting up at dusk.
- 08h00 - midnight
- "Happy Hour" everyday between 17h30 and 19h00 – drinks and snacks at half price